From 9th to 12th.
DO NOT USE THIS MODULE
What is eSTREAM?
It is an acronym focused on eSports, Science, Technology, Robotics, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics for its acronym in English. Its implementation in the teaching methodology strengthens these areas of study and leads students to the modern world.
Workshops that include the live instructor include 1 hour of live instruction + 1 hour of self-paced project development per day.
The workshop that does not include the live instructor is projected to take 1 hour of self-study + 1 hour of practice.
What degrees do you offer?
What do I need to enroll?
- Fill out the form Admissions.
- Cumulative Academic Record (Official Credit Transcript).
- Birth certificate.
- Select the payment offer that best suits you.
- Have access to a computer with the Internet.
What are the benefits?
- You will obtain your internationally valid higher education diploma.
- No extra costs: The didactic study materials are integrated into the platform.
- Our online platform is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The student, in support of his parents, can decide what time to study and adapt it to his rhythm of life.
What are the technical requirements?
- Computer with internet access.
- Speakers, microphone and webcam.
- Updated browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, Edge, etc.).
- Operating systems: (Windows, MAC, Chrome, Android, Linux, etc.)
- Updated Acrobat Reader.
What documents do I need?
- Fill in the admission form on the website (Contact Sales).
- Academic record of previous studies or credit transcript.
- Birth certificate.
What is the online duration of each degree?
Each level could take anywhere from 6 to 12 months, depending on the amount of time spent on it.
Can I finish in less time?
Yes, it can be finished in less time, considering that it will require a lot of effort and dedication.
Do you have to buy books?
No, all teaching materials related to the courses are included.
How many credits per degree?
In intermediate education, a minimum of 4 credits and a maximum of 6. And for higher education, a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 8 credits is recommended.
DO NOT USE THIS MODULE
Why eight credits and not five?
Because we are an academy whose specialty is eSTREAM Therefore, we develop in students the skills most in demand for their post-secondary stage.
Electives are included that add competencies to student learning.
What are the additional electives?
To determine the applicable electives for each grade and student, it will be necessary to evaluate the credit transcript.
Here are just some of the electives considered for the 2020-2021 academic year:
- Marketing Essentials
- Entrepreneurship: Starting Your Business
- Introduction to Computers
- Computer Applications
- Web Design
- Intro to C ++
What platforms do you use?
We use various platforms. This gives us the opportunity to offer a unique and specialized curriculum, adapted to cover important areas in the education of our young people. These are:
- Proprietary Learning Management System (LMS).
- Blackboard course management system
What video conferencing tool do you use?
Video conferencing is offered by Google Meet, Zoom, Teams, or Skype.
What accreditations do they have?
The online (online) curriculum is accredited by AdvandED-COGNGIA. It has been offered since 2004 and has more than 16 years of experience and offers a wide variety of courses. The academy is certified by the Puerto Rico State Department, formerly the Board of Education.
Where are you located?
The physical facilities of the academy are located on the Golden Mile of San Juan, on Calle Alambra local # 55 in front of the entrance of the Polytechnic University.
What do the online classes include?
Online classes include certified subject teacher, assistants, technicians, one-on-one counselor, instructional materials, lessons, assignments, class discussions, quizzes and online assessments.
Are the teachers certified?
All courses are taught by certified teachers and comply with the national and state curriculum. Through eSTREAM Academy, students have access to a wide range of courses, flexibility in scheduling, capacity building as independent learners, and more time to complete their courses.
In what language are the classes?
All classes are taught in English.
Is there a refund if my child doesn't like it?
55 Calle Alhambra, San Juan PR 00917