Collection of personal information
- eSTREAM Academy and Techno Inventors Inc. collects and uses your personal information with your knowledge and consent and generally when you:
- Use the wide variety of products and services that are offered or that you can choose.
- Make customer inquiries, register to receive information or other services.
Respond to communications from us (such as emails, questionnaires, or surveys).
- Interact with eSTREAM Academy and Techno Inventors Inc. websites, purchase a product, fill out a survey form, or use online services. (If your browser has cookies enabled, this may make it easier for eSTREAM Academy and Techno Inventors Inc. to track your personal preferences, pages visited, etc.).
- Participate on the eSTREAM Academy and Techno Inventors Inc. social media pages, such as Facebook, Tiktok, Twitter or Instagram.
- Participate in eSTREAM Academy and Techno Inventors Inc. promotional events.
- You provide information through eSTREAM Academy and Techno Inventors Inc. call centers, distributors, and sales channels or any other eSTREAM Academy and Techno Inventors Inc. affiliates or business partners whom you have authorized to provide your personal information.
Types of information collected
The types of information eSTREAM Academy and Techno Inventors Inc. may collect include, but are not limited to:
- Contact information (such as name, address, email address, and phone number).
- Photographs such as those you can submit for contests or competitions with prizes.
Product-specific information (such as preference, closed user group [CUG], family or friends).
- Bank information (such as direct debit bank transactions or related bill payment).
The eSTREAM Academy and Techno Inventors Inc. websites may contain links to third party sites not controlled by eSTREAM Academy and Techno Inventors Inc. or covered by their Privacy Statement, such as eSTREAM Academy and Techno Inventors Inc. distributor sites, Co-branded sites offered in conjunction with a business partner or independent product inquiry sites. eSTREAM Academy and Techno Inventors Inc. recommend that you check the Privacy Statement of other sites you visit before providing them with any personal information.
Any personal information collected by eSTREAM Academy and Techno Inventors Inc. will be used to support the purposes expressed at the time it was collected, subject to any preferences indicated by you. We may also use your personal information to help with service-related issues, technical support, billing, improve your customer service experience by providing you with specific products and services tailored to your needs, for general marketing campaigns, and compliance with legal or regulatory provisions. .
eSTREAM Academy and Techno Inventors Inc. will endeavor to ensure that an appropriate commercial agreement is established with third party affiliates in connection with cloud computing services and the export of data to other countries in accordance with the applicable laws that prevail in the different countries. territories. eSTREAM Academy and Techno Inventors Inc. also ensures the secure transfer of data using recognized technologies and practices to protect data from unauthorized access or interception. However, you should understand that publicly accessible Internet communications, such as email and facsimiles, are not secure unless they have been encrypted.
Your communications may be channeled through a number of countries before reaching their destination. such is the nature of the network/Intranet. eSTREAM Academy and Techno Inventors Inc. cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorized access to or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
eSTREAM Academy and Techno Inventors Inc. retains data for a specific period of time necessary, however, certain data may be retained for longer periods if required by the laws of the territory within which the specific service operates.
We are concerned with safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to such information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services. We also use well-known technologies, including, but not limited to, such as firewalls, intrusion detection, SSL, routine network vulnerability assessment, and constant and uninterrupted monitoring of the network. Please note that while we strive to provide reasonable security for the information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Support for privacy and inquiries
If you have concerns or questions regarding this Privacy Statement or would like to update your personal information or stop the collection of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or +1 (787) 233 -5736.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
eSTREAM Academy and Techno Inventors Inc. reserve the right to amend or modify this Privacy Statement at any time and in response to changes in applicable privacy and data protection legislation. Notification of any such changes along with the amended policy will be posted on our website.